Call for application 2022-23 TO THE PHD IN Agrobiosciences: The aim of the Programme is to apply innovative teaching and research methodologies to train brilliant and highly motivated young researchers to successfully undertake activities in:
- National and International public and private research institutions.
- Organizations and enterprises leaders in the field of plant biotechnology and crop production.
- Organizations and enterprises working on the organization and planning of sustainable agriculture at a farm and territorial level.
The Ph.D. in Agrobiosciences is a three-year Programme structured in 2 curricula:
- Genomics and crop production: Plant biotechnologies; Plant genetics and physiology; Plant genomics; Crop production sciences; Advanced technologies in horticulture; Quality of crop production.
- Agriculture, Environment and Landscape: Agroecology; Organic, integrated or low-input farming; Functional biodiversity in agroecosystems; Landscape agronomy; multi-criteria analysis of food and non-food cropping systems; Agro-environmental analysis of cropping systems; Multifunctional agriculture; Interaction between farming-territory-landscape.
Positions and grants
5 Positions with Scholarships
Should additional funds becoming available before the beginning of the, the number of positions may be increased.
Beginning of the Ph.D. Programme: October 1st, 2022
Information: +39 050882604
How to apply:
Submission deadline for the online application: May 27th, 2022, at 12.00 p.m. (Noon – Italian time) Interested apply via ONLINE APPLICATION