Join the Entrepreneurial School®
MCI mentors the motivated. Meanwhile, 3,500 students, 1,000 faculty, 300 partner universities as well as thousands of alumni and employers worldwide have come to appreciate our quality-oriented study programs and executive education, our tailored corporate trainings and solution-oriented research. Within the expansion of our operations, we currently have the following vacancy.
Junior Professorship | Professorship Food Technology & Nutrition
Department Food Technology & Nutrition
- Online and in-class teaching in both German and English
- Active involvement in the development of our Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs
- Supervising scientific works, students’ theses and students’ projects
- Research and publication activities
- Acquisition of research and practical projects
- Participation in quality assurance and university processes
- Maintaining contacts to industry and expansion of our cooperation network
- Doctorate or comparable scientific qualification in the field of food chemistry or analytics, food or nutrition technology, or similar
- Teaching, research and work experience in one of the areas listed above would be of an advantage
- Distinct communicative and didactic skills
- High attraction to teaching and to new media and forms of learning
- Excellent command of German and English
- Pleasure in dealing with students and enthusiasm for teaching and research
- Team oriented, customer, service and results centered
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging area of responsibility
- A challenging job in an ambitious and international team
- Collegial atmosphere and a corporate culture characterised by team spirit and cooperation
- A comprehensive onboarding process as well as numerous training and further education opportunities
- Voluntary social benefits & benefits (e.g. food allowance, job ticket or travel allowance, health and sports offers)
- A workplace in an attractive location in the center of Innsbruck with alpine and urban flair
- Depending on your qualification and experience, we offer a junior professor a minimum annual gross salary of €48,000; for the position of a full-professor a minimum annual gross salary of €60,000.
- The awarding of a professorship is independent of the conclusion of a contract of employment and is subject to an expert procedure. Corresponding evidence in the fields of teaching, research and practice is also required.
Are you interested in becoming part of our dedicated team? We look forward to receiving your application. Your contact person for this position is Ms. Laura Kogler.
MCI – The Entrepreneurial School ®
6020 Innsbruck / Austria, Universitaetsstrasse 15
+43 512 2070-1300, recruiting.mci.edu