Biologist, Biotechnologist – Projectmanagement Diary & Milk Technology: Symrise AG Holzminden, Lower Saxony
Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavors, food, nutrition, and cosmetic ingredients. Its clients include manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and producers of nutritional supplements and pet food.
Its sales of € 3.8 billion in the 2021 fiscal year make Symrise a leading global provider. Headquartered in Holzminden, Germany, the Group is represented by more than 100 locations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, the United States and Latin America.
Symrise works with its clients to develop new ideas and market-ready concepts for products that form an integral part of everyday life. Economic success and corporate responsibility are inextricably linked as part of this process.
Symrise – always inspiring more…
The “Senior Technologist Dairy & Sweet Applications” position is responsible for project lead in application-related research projects comprising laboratory and pilot trials, product and data evaluation for research projects and ongoing projects with key Dairy and Sweet customers to support global growth projects
- Lead of research projects within the research platforms and the sweet/dairy innovation pipeline
- Lead of collaboration projects with selected key customers and suppliers
- Customer presentations within the scope of the research work
- Formula- and process development of innovative products for sweet, dairy and dairy alternative applications
- Application and performance testing of flavors
- Collaboration and networking internally and externally with research institutes
- Mentoring of trainees and students
- Master degree in Food or Dairy/Milk Technology
- Work experience in the area dairy or sweet application technologies
- Experience in working with food, functional raw materials and flavors
- Experience in data collection, analysis and processing
- High degree of creativity and innovative thinking
- Strong methodical and analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience in software tools
- Excellent English skills
Become part of our open and transparent culture. It will give you the opportunity to flourish and to develop inspiring experiences that contribute to the health and well-being of consumers in 160 countries around the world. Putting our employees in the focus fuels our strong company growth above market rates and makes us an excellent place to develop your career.
Come join us and embark on a fascinating journey with Symrise.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply by using our online application system. Your application will be treated confidentially.: Your contact: Karin Groeneveld, Job location: 37603 Holzminden, Symrise AG,