We offer 10 new PhD positions in the fields of Molecular Biology, Immunology, structural Systems biology, Bioinformatics & Machine Learning.
Deadline for submission: June 10, 2023
Time line of application/selection process 2023
- Call opening: beginning of May, 2023.
- Closing date for submission of your application: June 10, 2023
- Invitation to online interviews: mid of June, 2023.
- Online interviews with faculty members: end of June, 2023.
- Shortlisted candidates who passed the online interviews will be invited to Hamburg for a recruitment day, taking place in mid-August 2023.
- Information to selected candidates: end of August 2023.
- Accepted candidates should start their thesis research no later than January 01, 2024 (which will give enough time to apply for a visa if required).
A list of group leaders who plan to recruit a student in the upcoming round of recruitment can be found here. Please name in your motivation letter up to three groups from the list that you find most interesting and why.
Please submit the required documents via email to personalabteilung(at)leibniz-liv.de.
Check out the LIV Graduate School** for interdisciplinary training in Virology APPLY NOW