Ca’ Foscari University of Venice – Call for applications for admission to 39th cycle (2023/2024) of the PhD Programmes, open to all nationalities:
Candidates will be admitted to PhD programmes after passing a selection process (evaluation of academic qualifications and written and/or oral examination also via videoconference) according to the conditions indicated in Annex “A” of the call for applications, which defines, for each ofthe PhD programmes:
Research topics, number of available places, admission requirements and candidate selection criteria used to produce the classification list. 7. Specifications and fulfilments related to places with PNRR-funded scholarships, as per MDs 117/2023 and 118/2023 are described in Annexes “B” and in a possible subsequent Annex “C”.
The application form must be submitted to PhD Office by 1.00 pm (Italian time) on Wednesday May, 31st 2023, according to the online procedure described in the call for applications; failure to do so will result in exclusion from the selection process.
All candidates possessing any of the following requirements can submit their application:
– “Laurea Specialistica” or “laurea magistrale” (the second cycle degree achievable in Italy since 1999 after completing five years (or more) of university studies);
– an Italian degree obtained before the system introduced by Ministerial Decree No. 509 dated 3 November 1999 amended by means of Ministerial Decree No. 270 dated 22 October 2004 (Laurea vecchio ordinamento);
– second-level university qualifications granted by AFAM institutions (Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale, “Advanced Artistic and Musical Training”);
– a Master’s degree qualification obtained abroad – comparable in terms of level and discipline field to the Italian qualification granting admission to the PhD Programme – and recognised as suitable for admission to selection process.
Call for applications for admission to 39th cycle (2023/2024) of the following PhD Programmes:
1. Sustainable Chemistry.
2. Law, Market and Person,
4. Philosophy and Educational Sciences,
5. Computer Science,
6. Italian Studies,
7. Modern Languages, Cultures and Societies and Linguistics,
9. Science and Management of Climate Change,
10. Science and Technology of Bio and Nanomaterials,
11. Environmental Sciences,
12. Ancient Heritage Studies,
13. History of the Arts,
14. Asian and African Studies.
For each PhD Programme, the forms in Annex “A” of the call for applications specify the type of academic qualifications required for admission to the selection process and any further necessary requirement.
Graduating students may also apply within the deadline of the call for applications, provided they obtain their degree by the July 31st 2023.
How to apply:
Applications deadline is 31/05/2023
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org