We are looking for one as soon as possible agricultural technician / agricultural-technical employee (m/f/x):
Main tasks: Your tasks will include the technical safeguarding and cooperation in the setting up and supervision of agricultural field trials in the areas of variety selection, fertilization and plant protection as well as cooperation in research projects in the agricultural and environmental sectors.
The following qualifications, skills and interests are required:
- Completed training as an agricultural technician, agricultural and construction machinery mechatronics technician, farmer or gardener, also a technical college degree in agriculture or a comparable qualification
- Interest in agricultural field trials and enjoy working in the field
- Since the operation and maintenance of our machinery is also part of your job, good knowledge of agricultural machinery technology is an advantage
- Independent way of working and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to react flexibly to seasonal work peaks
- Possession of a category B driver’s license, if possible with driving experience; Trailer approval BE or class C/CE driver’s license would be an advantage, but is not a requirement
- Basic IT knowledge (common user software, including Microsoft Office)
The position is to be filled indefinitely. If you are interested in working in our company, we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply: Send us your application documents including CV, photo and certificates (preferably electronically) to the following address:
Dr Joerg Perner
UAS Environmental and Agricultural Studies GmbH
D-07743 Jena, Ilmstrasse 6
Telephone: (03641) 628 17 02 • Mail: email@example.com • http://www.uas-jena.de