About Nanjing Agricultural University: Nanjing Agricultural University (NAU) is one of China’s oldest and most prestigious universities of agricultural sciences under the administration of the Ministry of Education. The earliest roots of the university could be traced back to 1902 to the Department of Agriculture of Sanjiang Normal School.
It is proud of being the pioneer of modern agricultural education, research and extension and forerunner of four-year bachelor program in higher agricultural education in China. Nanjing Agricultural University offers 60 bachelor degree programs, 157 master’s programs, 77 PhD programs and 13 post-doctoral research programs.
Master, PhD, and Postdoc Positions in Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions: Job Summary: We have exciting opportunities for talented individuals to join the research group of Prof. Ming Chang at Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing, China.
We are seeking motivated Master’s, PhD students, and postdoctoral researchers with a strong background in molecular and cell biology, biochemistry, and bioinformatics. The successful candidates will contribute to cutting-edge research in the field of plant-microbe interactions, specifically focusing on the molecular mechanisms of plant immune signaling.
- Conducting research on the molecular mechanisms of plant immune signaling
- Designing and executing experiments in molecular and cell biology
- Analyzing data using bioinformatics tools
- Contributing to scientific publications and presentations
- Collaborating with other team members and assisting in mentoring junior researchers
- Strong background in molecular and cell biology, biochemistry, or bioinformatics
- Experience in protein-protein interaction and post-translational modification (preferred)
- Familiarity with Soybean research (preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- Detailed description of current and past research experience
- Research interests and future goals
- List of technical expertise
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Three references
Note: This position offers long-term employment opportunities. Join us in unraveling the mysteries of plant-microbe interactions and making significant contributions to the field of molecular plant biology. We look forward to receiving your application!
About the Research:
The Chang lab (https://lfc.njau.edu.cn/info/1113/1375.htm ) is well-known for its contributions to understanding plant immune signaling. Our research has been published in prestigious journals, such as Molecular Plant (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1674205219300553 ), Trends in Plant Science (https://www.cell.com/trends/plant-science/fulltext/S1360-1385(21)00319-8 ), and New Phytologist (https://nph.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/nph.18558 ). The lab primarily investigates the Pseudomonas-Arabidopsis/Soybean interaction system.