At FH Münster we promote your ideas. Professorship in „Food Safety“ at the Department of Food – Nutrition – Facilities
What to expect:
- Your teaching will focus specifically on covering the basics of food safety, food hygiene, food microbiology and food science.
- Drawing on your sound expertise and relevant experience, you will manage a very well-equipped microbiological laboratory with pathogens in accordance with Section 44 of the Protection against Infection Act (IfSG).
- In the process, you will complement the key research areas of our interdisciplinary department in terms of nutrition, health, the food industry, and sustainability
- You will deliver your lectures and seminars in German and English with confidence, using creative ideas.
- Your expertise is based on a degree in microbiology, food technology, food chemistry, home economics & nutrition science, biology, medicine/veterinary medicine, or any other appropriate subject.
- On top of this, you completed your doctorate with above-average success and have experience in teaching or training others, or equivalent professional development in education.
- You also have a visible research profile, and have previously applied for and implemented research projects.
- An extensive network in academia and the world of practice rounds off your compelling profile.
We offer you:
- A permanent W2 professorship on civil servant conditions will enable you to make a valuable contribution to teaching, research and university management.
- The framework conditions we have created will enable you to strike a good work-life-family balance.
- Our extensive portfolio of professional teaching development will enable you to develop your skills on an ongoing basis.
- You can look forward to an exciting challenge as part of our team – your dedicated colleagues will assist you from the very beginning.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 21 July 2023, at: www.fh-muenster.de/professur. For reasons of data security, please apply exclusively via our online form.
If you have any questions, please contact: Sandra Fleige (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0251/83-64407). Please refer to our website to find out more about the conditions governing the appointment and other information about the professorship. At FH Münster University of Applied Sciences, we take a proactive stance against discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity.