As a non-university, non-profit research institution, the Dresden Groundwater Research Center is dedicated to current tasks and issues relating to soil and groundwater management, soil and groundwater protection and the in-situ remediation of contaminated soil and aquifers, particularly in the areas of mining water management, water resource management, geophysics and monitoring.
In addition, an essential field of activity of the DGFZ eV is the promotion and implementation of groundwater-related training events and conferences. In particular, we are looking for a team player and enthusiastic scientific assistant (m/f/d) in the
Department of Water Resources Management and Hydrogeology for the preparation of reports and expertise on complex groundwater-related problems.
In particular, the following areas of responsibility are available for the position to be filled:
- + You are responsible for preparing reports and studies
- You plan water monitoring work, carry it out and create the evaluation and documentation on your own responsibility.
- You create, supervise and maintain groundwater flow models, especially for urban areas.
- You operate the acquisition of projects and maintain contacts with clients.
The prerequisites for completing these tasks are
- a very good or good completed degree (master, diploma) at a university or comparable university in a relevant, subject-related field of study.
- the ability to independently familiarize yourself with the basics of object-specific hydrology, hydrogeology and measurement technology,
- Knowledge and experience in groundwater modelling, the ability to present work results in reports and to present the results to clients, field and laboratory
- suitability,Very good written and spoken German and English skills.
Desirable but not required are:
- + Promotion
- + a certain professional experience in the above area,
- + Experience with laboratory analysis,
- + Hydrochemical process understanding and basic knowledge in water treatment.
- The permanent position is part-time or full-time and is available immediately.
- + industry-standard remuneration,
- + a young, committed team,
- + flexible working hours,
- + a working atmosphere designed for independent work,
- + regular participation in internal and external further training measures,
- + Opportunity for a PhD.
To apply: Please send your complete application, at least with your CV and certificates, by email to: Dresden Groundwater Research Center eV: Dr. Thomas Sommer, Email: email@example.com
Merano Street 10, 01217 Dresden, Telephone number. for queries: (0351) 40506 65
Contact person: dr Thomas Sommer firstname.lastname@example.org
Dresden Groundwater Research Center eV